2023年6月11日日曜日

Is Japanese society tolerant of juvenile sexual abuse by Johnny Kitagawa in the history of "pages" and "children" that once existed?

 Is Japanese society tolerant of juvenile sexual abuse by Johnny Kitagawa in the history of "pages" and "children" that once existed?

Nobunaga Oda, the de facto ruler of Japan during the Middle Ages, "haberase" a page, a handsome boy named Ranmaru Mori, as his sexual treatment and pet. Of course he couldn't refuse. If he refuses, he will of course be killed not only himself but also his entire family.


Historically in Japan, many of the upper echelons and bosses of various organizations had sodomy sexual preferences, and in a sense, it seems that "sodomy" was the privilege of those in power.


Sometimes it was called "Page" or "Ochigo", but in modern Japan it was called "Johnny's Jr.".


Kitagawa, who created the huge entertainment agency Johnny's in Japan's entertainment world in a single generation, dominated the TV industry and media.


Everything he said came true, and 'his own sexual preferences' became what he wanted.


Kitagawa, the de facto champion of the Japanese entertainment world, "haberase" beautiful boys called "Johnny's Jr." on his side and made them his sexual processing pets. Of course he couldn't refuse. If you refuse, of course, the road to debut in the entertainment world will be closed.


In that way, the bodies of many boys were played with by Kitagawa.


Finally, a small number of former Johnny's Jr. began to raise their voices about the "damage".




  Former Johnny's Jr. Mr. Shimon Ishimaru finally confessed after 40 years of brainwashing "If only we had raised our voices together sooner"... He was dismissed after appearing in a popular drama


“I danced behind Shibugaki-tai, Shonentai, and Toshihiko Tahara,” said Ishimaru in his room. "I've never thought of making money out of an accusation.


Is not"


A new whistleblower opened his mouth on the sexual assault issue by Mr. Johnny Kitagawa. Shimon Ishimaru was a member of Johnny's Jr. from 1982 to 1985.


(55).




On May 21st, Mr. Ishimaru wrote about his sexual assault on his own blog, titled "I'm sorry, Johnny-san." (Omitted)


https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/69279d0f7c60b2c23e5ed03f986a6b4e2b302d0b


 


Shimon Ishimaru's blog




I'm sorry, Janie.


I had sexual contact over and over again




Most of them were oral acts, but only once in an empty room during the daytime, I was asked to have sexual intercourse in the form of penetration.




At the time, the training camp had a room where juniors could sleep, and about 10 people would sleep at once.




In that room, there was Johnny's small and narrow study next to the door.




You probably didn't know where someone was sleeping, but someone knew.


In my time, I always whispered after finishing, "Ishimaru, take a shower."




In the beginning, even if I wanted to go to the training camp, it was difficult for me to go.


It was both Tas and a steady stairway to stardom.




Once, when I was taking a bath with a friend from the same generation, I was excited about Johnny-san's story the night before.


You looked at me and said, "Ishimaru! You're scary, scary!"


At that time, I strongly thought, "Ah, nighttime behavior is something you shouldn't talk about, even if it's with your friends."


no longer




However, I gradually became able to enter and exit the training camp freely, and the higher my achievements and standing as a junior, the more Johnny-san became.


It is also true that I no longer care about the sexual acts of




After all, the next day, even though I live in Tokyo, they would give me about 30,000 yen for taxi fare.


I would give it to you at a party, so when Johnny came to the futon at night, I would think, "I've done it!"




When I entered the facility, my parents told me that Mr. Johnny was a person who would do such things, so I entered the facility with a sense of preparedness, so it was my first time.


But I didn't panic


It seems that my mother had heard about it because one of her classmates in college was a member of the original Johnny's.




That's why when I started this blog, I didn't write anything about Johnny's sexual acts, only the other wonderful parts.




But, Mr. Johnny, I thought that after he passed away, all this would just disappear, but the times are changing at a tremendous pace.


And finally, it came out clearly on the table




Personally, I can remain silent, but there are people who come forward to say that it's sexual abuse, and this time it's being reported in the media.


In the end, I ended up on the "perpetrator's side" who continued to protect Johnny.




If there is even one person who looked at this blog and entered Johnny's because he admired Johnny's, I would be on the perpetrator side of the world, regardless of whether or not I wanted to.


I deeply apologize to all the readers that I was standing




Of course, Johnny-san didn't ask me to do so, and I was just trying to clear the disclosure based on my own judgment.


I am grateful to Janie


But I wanted to make my debut once I got to that point.


I changed schools, didn't tell my friends, wasn't allowed to confess to the girl I liked, and left myself to Mr. Johnny.


I just said that I wanted to quit being an exclusive backup dancer, but I got so angry that I was fired in an instant... Personally, that was the shocker.


(Omitted below)


http://nomihs1.livedoor.blog/archives/52105702.html




medieval page


The name of the page appeared in the Muromachi period, and the term 'pages' was found among the close attendants of the shogun of the Muromachi bakufu[1].




Pages in the Sengoku period were mainly young people. During normal times, she acted like a secretary. During wartime and on the march, the role of sacrificing one's life to protect the lord was especially important, so it was necessary to acquire a wide range of knowledge and first-class manners and martial arts. For this reason, when they grew up, there were many who played an active role as a close aide of their lord[2].



In addition, there were many cases in which the feudal lords of the Sengoku period used pages as objects of male sex.




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%B0%8F%E5%A7%93

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿